TERMS & CONDITIONS – ORDER LEAD TIMES/STATUS
Firstly, we’d like to thank all our customers. Despite challenging circumstances over the last few years, MMS has continued to grow (even during COVID). However, we’re still experiencing material shortages, staffing issues, and rising costs. All these issues have contributed to longer lead times and higher pricing. Please review the following information in regards to your current/future orders.
- If you placed an order through a dealer, you MUST contact the dealer with order questions (status, changes, etc.). We cannot share information about a dealer's order with anyone other then them.
- Allow at least 1-2 days for our staff to reply to your inquiries, ESPECIALLY on the weekends.
- Please only use one point of contact for customer service inquiries. If you have sent us an email, we will answer it. If you sent a message on Facebook or Instagram we will answer those as well. But please don’t send an email, leave a voicemail, and send us Facebook messages. All this does is create unnecessary work, which ultimately slows up our entire work flow. Our PREFERRED method of contact for ORDER STATUS is by email: email@example.com.
- MOST orders are “made to order” and are NOT in stock. This is especially true in regard to our larger items (Complete Bodywork, Front Halves, Tail Sections, Complete Fuel Tanks). From time to time, we will have a larger item in stock (as we do production runs in multiples), so if you must know prior to ordering whether something is in stock, please email us! Most items are put into que and are made once all orders in front have been fulfilled. Current lead times change week to week, but a “general” lead time for large items is 8-12 weeks. Your time frame may differ due to the size and complexity of your order.
- Delays are common in this industry and for anything handmade. Each product is manually laid up layer by layer, infused, trimmed, glued together, sanded for hours, and test fitted. We take great pride in the products we send out and want to make sure each product is made to the highest standard.
- Orders placed during high volume seasons (tax season, Black Friday, Christmas) can have longer lead times.
- If you need to check to see if an item is in stock before ordering please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to keep our small/popular items in stock (Handlebars, Chain Guards, Tire Huggers, Headlights, etc.), although it’s no guarantee that they will be in stock at the time of your order.
- Any orders cancelled after processing and before shipment are subject to a 15% restocking fee. If you wish to cancel your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. Orders may not be cancelled after they have been shipped.